Vintage 1940s Hopi Sterling Silver & Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace, 55.0g
Thank you for taking the time to view my item. Vintage, 1940s Native American Sterling Silver and turquoise Hopi Squash Blossom Necklace in excellent condition. Necklace weighs about 55.0 grams.
The Necklace measures about 17.25 inches long from end to end. The Naja centerpiece measure about 1-11/16 by 1-5/8 inches. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions. Please make sure to view all of the photos as they are a major part of the items description and may contain sizes and weighs.
Vintage 1940s Hopi Sterling Silver & Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace, 55.0g. The item "Vintage 1940s Hopi Sterling Silver & Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace, 55.0g" is in sale since Saturday, November 13, 2021. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "fine_native_finds" and is located in Dearborn, Michigan. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Color: Blue
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Closure: Hook
- Signed: No
- Main Stone Color: Blue
- Material: Sterling Silver, Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Item Length: About 17.25 Inches
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Native American Squash Blossom Necklace
- Main Stone Treatment: Not Enhanced
- Type: Vintage Hopi Necklace
- Style: Hopi Bench Bead Necklace
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Theme: Native American Squash Blossom Style
- Tribal Affiliation: Hopi
- Country of Origin: United States
- Handmade: Yes